1 months for
The Epoch Times is the fastest-growing independent news media in America. We are nonpartisan and dedicated to truthful reporting.
We are free from the influence of any government, corporation, or political party—this is what makes us different from other media organizations. Our goal is to bring our readers accurate information so they can form their own opinions about the most significant topics of our time.
We don’t follow the unhealthy trend of agenda-driven journalism prevalent in today’s media environment.
Instead, we use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light. We highlight in our reporting the best of humanity, the valuable lessons of history, and traditions that are beneficial for society.
The Epoch Times was founded in the United States in the year 2000 in response to communist repression and censorship in China. Our founders, Chinese-Americans who themselves had fled communism, sought to create an independent media to bring the world uncensored and truthful information.
The Epoch Times has received numerous awards for our reporting and design, including from the New York Press Association, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Society for News Design.
The Epoch Times’ media network currently covers 21 languages and 33 countries.
To learn more about our story click here.
Subscribe online below or call our hotline at 855-376-2452 to subscribe by phone.
for 20 issues
You will receive:
– The Epoch Times paper 5 days/week by home delivery
– Unlimited digital access
1 months for
2 months for
Note:  in Digital Newspaper edition only
 in Eastern edition weekly newspaper only
1. The Epoch Times is the first and only media that exposes the true nature, impact, and ultimate goal of communism. We explain its damage to our moral foundation and to Eastern and Western traditions. We also discuss the outcomes of socialism and its impact on countries’ economic and political stability. We believe that media has a duty to be upright and responsible to society.
2. While six corporations own 90 percent of media outlets in the United States (according to Business Insider), The Epoch Times is independent of any influence from corporations, governments, or political parties. Our only goal is to bring our readers accurate information and to be responsible to the public.
3. The Epoch Times is nonpartisan and values-based. We believe true journalism is based on moral principles. We focus on important issues and on policies and their impact, not partisanship. We report the truth in the midst of the biased media environment. We don’t follow the unethical trend of agenda-driven journalism, but instead use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light to report honestly.
Subscribe for world news, U.S. news, unique commentary and analysis, arts, traditions, culture, family, food, travel, crosswords, puzzles, and more!
The Epoch Times is driven by its mission, not by money.
One of the biggest threats we face is the struggle between freedom and communism. Many Americans haven’t realized or paid much attention to this struggle, but it’s a battle The Epoch Times has been covering from the front lines for the past 19 years. We are happy that more and more people have begun to pay close attention to this threat.
The biggest socialist/communist regime on this planet is the Chinese Communist regime, which is one of the biggest threats to the free world. We at The Epoch Times know well its true nature.
Our efforts alone are not enough. We need you to be a part of this journey.
By coming together, we can win this battle for our country’s freedom. Subscribing to The Epoch Times will equip you and your communities with the facts that can help you make up your own mind and contribute positively to society.
You will be charged in advance based on your subscription plan, which can be monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annually, etc.
All subscriptions renew automatically and the payment will be due and charged at the beginning of each billing cycle unless cancelled.
For “end-of-the-month” cases, if a selected date is not present in a month (say, the 31st) for billing, then the preceding date is selected. The renewal shifts back to the original date in the subsequent month, if available. Example: The customer has signed up for a subscription that renews on the 31st of every month. The renewal of the subscription will fall on Jan. 31, Feb. 28, March 31 and so on; i.e. the subscription will renew on the last day of the month.
Subscriptions can be canceled at any time. Cancellation requests have to be received prior to the date of the next billing cycle. If the cancellation request is not received prior to the beginning of the next billing cycle, the subscriber will be charged for the next term, and the cancellation will be effective at the end of that billing cycle. All payments are non-refundable.
All cancellation requests must be done through the customer service hotline at 1-917-905-2080. A cancellation confirmation email will be sent to the subscriber.
* By accepting this offer, you are agreeing to a continuous subscription. You have the right to cancel at any time by calling 1-888-623-2459. Price on future billing periods may be higher and you will be notified. You affirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions at ReadEpoch.com/Terms. This offer is available for new subscribers and households that have not subscribed to the paper in the past 30 days (previous account must be in good standing) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is only available in our home delivery area. Rates include applicable CA sales tax. Savings based on newsstand rates $2 daily edition, $3 weekly edition, $9.99 monthly digital. Offer expires 8/30/2021.