• Breaking, US and world news on all devices
• Livestreams of major events
• Breaking news alerts on app
• Unlimited access to Epoch TV programming such as
Crossroads, The Larry Elder Show, Facts Matter, etc.
• Award-winning documentaries
• Watch live and on-demand on all devices
• Investigative reports & Infographics
• Premium video programs & original documentaries
• Four weekly digital magazines
• Editor's selection of top news and insights
• Infographic: COVID-19 Outbreak & Cover-up (digital)
• E-book: How the Specter of Communism is Ruling Our World
• Epoch Crossword (digital)
Breaking, local and national news on all devices
Investigative reports, 4 weekly digital magazines, premium video programs, and more.
Headlines and insights
E-book: How the Specter of Communism is Ruling Our World
Epoch Crossword (digital)
1. The Epoch Times is the first and only media that exposes the true nature, impact, and ultimate goal of communism. We explain its damage to our moral foundation and to Eastern and Western traditions. We also discuss the outcomes of socialism and its impact on countries’ economic and political stability. We believe that media has a duty to be upright and responsible to society.
2. While six corporations own 90 percent of media outlets in the United States (according to Business Insider), The Epoch Times is independent of any influence from corporations, governments, or political parties. Our only goal is to bring our readers accurate information and to be responsible to the public.
3. The Epoch Times is nonpartisan and values-based. We believe true journalism is based on moral principles. We focus on important issues and on policies and their impact, not partisanship. We report the truth in the midst of the biased media environment. We don’t follow the unethical trend of agenda-driven journalism, but instead use our principles of Truth and Tradition as our guiding light to report honestly.
Subscribe for world news, U.S. news, unique commentary and analysis, arts, traditions, culture, family, food, travel, crosswords, puzzles, and more!
The Epoch Times is driven by its mission, not by money.
One of the biggest threats we face is the struggle between freedom and communism. Many Americans haven’t realized or paid much attention to this struggle, but it’s a battle The Epoch Times has been covering from the front lines for the past 19 years. We are happy that more and more people have begun to pay close attention to this threat.
The biggest socialist/communist regime on this planet is the Chinese Communist regime, which is one of the biggest threats to the free world. We at The Epoch Times know well its true nature.
Our efforts alone are not enough. We need you to be a part of this journey.
By coming together, we can win this battle for our country’s freedom. Subscribing to The Epoch Times will equip you and your communities with the facts that can help you make up your own mind and contribute positively to society.
You will be charged in advance based on your subscription plan, which can be monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annually, etc.
All subscriptions renew automatically and the payment will be due and charged at the beginning of each billing cycle unless cancelled.
For “end-of-the-month” cases, if a selected date is not present in a month (say, the 31st) for billing, then the preceding date is selected. The renewal shifts back to the original date in the subsequent month, if available. Example: The customer has signed up for a subscription that renews on the 31st of every month. The renewal of the subscription will fall on Jan. 31, Feb. 28, March 31 and so on; i.e. the subscription will renew on the last day of the month.
Subscriptions can be canceled at any time. Cancellation requests have to be received prior to the date of the next billing cycle. If the cancellation request is not received prior to the beginning of the next billing cycle, the subscriber will be charged for the next term, and the cancellation will be effective at the end of that billing cycle. All payments are non-refundable.
All cancellation requests must be done through the customer service hotline at 1-917-905-2080. A cancellation confirmation email will be sent to the subscriber.